We are proud to announce that we have been awarded a Platinum Installnet award for the 11th year in a row. But what does this mean?
This means that we are recognized as a furniture installer that delivers exceptional service to clients.
Exceptional service starts at the beginning of the project and carries on right through to the very end. This is what it means at Office Innovations.
1. We are responsive. That means that when you call, we pick up the phone. When you email, we email back. When there is a problem we are right there, fixing it.
2. We are honest. If we say something, we do it. What we communicate is the truth.
3. We are timely. If we promise something at a particular time or date, we do our utmost to honor that.
4. We collaborate and coordinate. Managing an install requires working with several people across several industries. We make sure that we work well with all the stakeholders.
5. We are neat and tidy. We manage the whole project with respect for our surroundings.
6. We pay attention to detail. We don’t let the little things slide. Ever.
7. We choose our team carefully. Our success rests on our reputation and our employees uphold our reputation. Therefore, we choose them carefully.
8. We are not too large, nor too small. When a company is very large, attention to detail can slip. When it is too small, it might struggle to get the job done. We are large enough to tackle big jobs but small enough that Chris, the owner, is personally involved in every project.
9. We believe in a good attitude. It’s not just about what we do, but also how we do it. We do our work with purpose, but also with joy and gratitude that we are able to work and provide for our families.
10. Making companies better, more beautiful, more pleasant to work at and therefore, more productive adds meaning to what we do. Sure, it’s an office install, but people spend a majority of their waking hours in an office. Making offices beautiful and functional makes us feel good. Knowing your employees are taken care of feels good and we love contributing to that feeling in a concrete way.