Improving Employee Workflow
Research suggests workers prefer closed spaces for concentration, but open spaces for communication and trust-building. A smart approach to office design can give your employees the best of both worlds! Possibilities include:
• An open, inviting reception area
• Contemporary seating to break up workspaces
• Acoustic furniture to create quiet spaces
Collaboration is what ultimately contributes to productivity and creativity. The right approach to office design can encourage this behavior. A collaborative design could include:
• A high-backed lounge with a media console to encourage smaller, informal meetings
• Break-out chairs and tables to allow workers to spontaneously gather away from their regular desks
• A floor plan that eliminates barriers with workplace traffic to make collaboration an easier process logistically
Highlighting Company Values
Office design is highly personal and adaptable in that it can reflect whatever company values you want to emphasize. If you want to show that your office is modern and efficient, for instance, your design might include repurposed materials and energy efficient lighting. And if you’re all about your local community, you may include local artwork on your walls.
Standing Out in All the Right Ways
Some offices conform to the same general office design standards. While this is fine for some corporate offices that want to maintain consistency, most businesses benefit more from a more unique design. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways you can create a modern, appealing space with an office design based on goals that include:
• Enhancing employee health with standing desks, ergonomic chairs, and other pieces with health-related benefits
• Setting your business apart from your competitors
• Creating a workspace that’s inviting for both potential employees and your current staff
Not sure where to get started with your office design efforts? Turn to Office Innovations for the assistance you need. Our reconfiguration services can also come in handy if you want to adjust your current office layout before exploring our product lines. Once you’ve made your selections, we’ll take care of delivery and installation.
Our asset management services can be beneficial if you need to keep track of what you already have so you’ll know what to keep and what needs replaced or updated. Contact us today to explore our services and products.